Saturday 21 June 2014

Hair update: So I cut my hair...

So since I've cut my relaxed ends off, my hair had been disgustingly uneven. The main reason of this being from me cutting it myself, and not professionally. A lot of transitioners when doing the big chop at home (cutting of their relaxed ends) can relate to me on this one, so I decided to book a appointment at my local hairdressers. Just a trim and layers. Nothing too major!


Now cut into layers, and evened out, my hair has a lot more bounce, movement even though in the shape of a bob. Cutting your ends dosnt have to be a bad thing. I know a lot of you girls want to hold on to that length, but there's really no point if you have long hair that is damaged, split and fried. Your hair is most manageable when the ends are in good condition. Many of is hold onto every centimetre of length we retain, but damaged ends can do more harm than good. Everyone,no matter if short or long hair, should strive for one main goal: healthy hair! 

Tip: I would advise trimming your hair at least every 3-4 months just to keep your hair in tip top condition and retain length.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC