Saturday 30 May 2015

BOXSPIRATION

Top 5 Celeb Box Braids

So I've recently gotten box braids...again! I decided to get them just to give my hair a break from when i straightened it, and sadly but surely got a girly girls biggest nightmare- some head damage! Don't worry, i made sure to trim those little bad boys off, so my hair is back on it now. I just want to give my hair a breather, and hop back onto this low maintenance retro style bandwagon in order to reboot my curls. Plus, since exam season has kicked in and ain't nobody got time for up keeping natural hair.

Never the less, I've complied a Top 5 list of celebrity box braid queens that have been inspiring me while on this box braid venture. This time round I opted for long waist length box braids with a medium thickness. 

Check out my Instagram to see pictures on my rocking my box braids, and how I've been styling them.

Comment Below! What celebs have you liked rocking box braids?

Tyra x

Twitter @Tyrachuck12
Instagram @Tyrachuck12

No comments :

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC