Friday 31 July 2015

Barcelona: Day 3-5

Hi guys, I'm back. In true summer holiday fashion I've been so busy socking up he sun over here, that I've forgotten to update you on my time in Barcelona. Lets just call this my photo diary for days 3-5. Enjoy! 

Shoes : Carvela (by @kurtgeiger). 




If you couldn't tell already I have been rocking my hair in a straight do lately using the @Softandbeautiful 'Natural Botanicals' Curly to Straight Hair System. 
This kit has given me the easy manageability, shine and ease to try out different styles. My hair did get a little frizzy in the Barcelona humidity, but it was nothing wrapping my hair at night couldn't fix!



Follow me: 
Twitter @tyrachuck12
Instagram @tyrachuck12
Allthingsthecultute.tumblr.com






No comments :

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC